小宇

我不害怕人生何其短,可是我恐惧一切终必要成空。


Pray for day as the snow falls through the static air of this final cold light.

冷光暗淡,落雪沉沉,你整日祷告,

And I pray that you understand,

我唯愿你得见,

you can't stand alone.

你的身影绝不能够踽踽独行,

You're not frozen by yourself again.

你的心灵不会再次满缀冰凌,

There's not just winter,

严冬固然酷寒,

there's trust.

信任足以暖心,

Without this,

若无这一切事物,

you'll sink,

你将沉没入那无尽的暗影,

you'll never see the sky.

你将不得见那寥廓的天穹,

Walls stop the bitter winds from cutting through the cracks,

有墙一堵,阻断寒风刺骨,

and I need to know there's a light,

我需得见,若那黑暗中的明光,

and a life still left to live,

是你那温暖的生命,

and I know that we will be the ones who stand tall and rise up to the end.

我想我们会并肩而立,昂首而终。


谢谢有你们在的2015和2016 祝好

评论

热度(9)